February is Spay/Neuter Awareness Month. To celebrate, the San Francisco SPCA is offering FREE spay/neuter for Chihuahuas, pit bulls and shepherd mixes. Why? Because these dogs represent more than half of all dogs entering local animal shelters.
Fixing pets helps keep them safe. Spaying and neutering:
• Reduces the risk of breast and testicular cancer
• Eliminates infections of the uterus
• Reduces the urge to roam or mark territory, which can result in getting hit by a car or becoming lost
• Increases life expectancy
• Saves lives by reducing pet overpopulation
Book an appointment at 415-554-3030
This offer is valid through March 31 for San Francisco residents only.