Sheraton Redding Hotel
Enter for a chance to win our latest DogCation® to the the Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge. A lucky California dog (or dogs) and their two-legged best friends have a chance to win a two-night weekend stay with daily breakfast for two and waived pet fees.
Discover Northern California's newest hidden gem, Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge and experience contemporary elegance, resort-style comfort, and unmatched natural beauty.
Nestled within the grounds of the 300-acre Turtle Bay Exploration Park in Redding, CA, this LEED-certified, pet-friendly hotel captures the magnificence of the area in unforgettable fashion.
The Sheraton Redding Hotel is proud to be dog-friendly. For a pet fee of $45, your pup is invited to join in on the fun. This hotel offers a variety of ways to pamper your dog while in Redding:
- Miles of pet-friendly dog walking trails, right outside of the hotel
- Gourmet menu for pets at its restaurant, Mosaic
- Delightful dog treats upon arrival
- Pet-walking, pet-sitting, dog grooming, and veterinary services available
- Water and food bowls, placemats, waste bags
- Available for use during your stay are creature comforts like specialized bedding, crates, collars, and leashes
- Weekly Yappy Hour - organic gourmet dog treats for pups and cocktails for owners!