495 Jefferson Street at Hyde
San Francisco, California 94109
Local Phone: (415) 563-0800
Inspired by the Greek legend and Gold Rush-era adventurers, Argonaut Hotel is one of those rare places in San Francisco that truly merits a term like iconic.
Located in the historic Haslett Warehouse, the Argonaut's home is a grand building built in 1907 of exposed brick, Douglas Fir beams and so much seaside character; you feel as though you can almost reach out and touch the colorful Barbary Coast past here.
This boutique hotel is also celebrated for an unsurpassed level of 4-Diamond service and amenities that provide an unforgettable destination experience.
pet friendly, pet-friendly
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $75 Per Stay
- Deposit: $100 cleaning fee will be applied for stays of 7 - 30 days.
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: Pet registration form (online) should be filled out before arrival.