Fairmont San Jose
Maya at Fairmont San Jose
170 South Market St.
San Jose, California 95113
Reservation Phone: (866) 540-4493
Local Phone: (408) 998-1900
Fairmont San Jose opened its doors as the first luxury hotel in the Silicon Valley in October 1987 and it remains the jewel of the city's thriving downtown today. Fairmont San Jose Hotel combines technological innovation with timeless elegance.
A short drive will take you to more than 60 wineries — many of these are dog-friendly — in the Santa Cruz Mountain Appellation, as well as the famous Monterey Peninsula.
- Size: Maximum 70 pounds
- Breed restrictions: none
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $75 Per Stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: All
- Other comments: Dogs should not be left unattended in the room and must be on a leash at all times. Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest. Service dogs are always welcome and exempt of charges.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
san jose, pet friendly, dog friendly, dog-friendly, dog, south bay, hotel
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk