11th Annual Bow Wow Brunch Cruise
October 20, 2019 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Pier 1 Hornblower Landing
1800 N Harbor Dr.
San Diego, California 92101
Bow Wow Brunch is just like the weekly Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise, but this time your "fur child" is welcome aboard. Enjoy the same delicious buffet with unlimited champagne and desserts, and Fido gets a treat buffet and a relief area on the sun deck!
A portion of the proceeds for the Bow Wow Brunch go directly to Helen Woodward Animal Center. Special guest, Chopper the Biker Dog, will make an appearance for photo opportunities!
• Only one dog per person, and dogs MUST be on a leash.
• Leash cannot be retractable brand.
• Dogs must be “social” and get along well with other people and other dogs.
• Clean up after your pet. If your dog has an accident onboard, please do your best to clean it up with your dog waste bag and inform a Hornblower crew member so we can do a heavier cleaning after!
• If your dog gets in an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.