18th Annual Pet Day on the Bay
April 28, 2018
Pier 1 Hornblower Landing
800 N. Harbor Dr.
San Diego, California 92101
Phone: (888) 467-6256
For 17 years, Hornblower has offered this popular, pup-friendly Pet Day on San Diego Bay which consistently serves up a tail-wagging good time!
Hornblower invites dogs to cruise for free with their owners. People board for just $27 per ticket, and guests are also encouraged to contribute a gently used blanket or towel that will warm needy animals at Helen Woodward Animal Center.
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Pet Day on the Bay fun for everyone. Please check the event website link for the list of rules.
What You Get:
• 1-hour narrated cruise
• Information about more than 50 San Diego landmarks
• Unparalleled photo and video opportunities
• Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
• Close-up views of military ships and San Diego skyline, with a chance to see marine animals and seabirds
• An introduction to local environmental efforts
• Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
• A portion of proceeds benefits the Helen Woodward Animal Center
• Special guest appearances!
Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
Rate: $27 per adult. Dogs cruise free
Pet Day on the Bay Available Cruise Times on Saturday, April 28, 2018:
• 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
• 11:15 - 12:15 p.m.
• 1 - 2 p.m.
• 2:45 - 3:45 p.m.