19th Annual Pet Day on the Bay
April 27, 2019
Pier 1 - Hornblower Landing
1800 North Harbor Dr.
San Diego, California 92101
Phone: (619) 686-8700
Cruise times: 9:30 a.m. 11:15 a.m., 1:00 pm and 2:45 pm.
Pet Day on The Bay - the only pet-friendly event of its kind in Southern California! Pet Day is a towel and blanket drive and fundraiser benefiting the homeless animals of the Helen Woodward Animal Center.
What you get:
• 1-hour narrated cruise
• Information about more than 50 San Diego landmarks
• Unparalleled photo and video opportunities
• Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
• Close-up views of military ships and San Diego skyline, with a chance to see marine animals and seabirds
• An introduction to local environmental efforts
• Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
• A portion of proceeds benefits the Helen Woodward Animal Center
• Special guest appearances! Meet Dog Training Expert & host Darris Cooper
• Meet Petco Certified Dog Trainers and Stylist
• Enjoy a bountiful treat buffet- sponsored by Petco
Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
Rate: $28 per adult. Dogs Cruise Free!
**PLEASE NOTE: OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED.**
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Pet Day on the Bay fun for everyone:
1) One dog per adult is welcome. The event is not open to dogs under six months of age.
2) All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. No retractable leashes are allowed.
3) Owners must clean up after their dogs.
4) No dogs in heat are allowed.
5) The cruise is not recommended for dogs that are sensitive to movement or get motion sickness.
6) This event is not appropriate for dogs that are unpredictable in crowds or dislike strangers or other dogs.
7) This event is for dogs and people only. Please do not bring other pets.
8) Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board and I.D. tags are mandatory.
In today’s dog-eat-dog world, the outing is a welcome treat for pups and people alike. Four-legged guests nibble on treats thanks to Petco. Pet photographers will be on hand to document the day’s revelry.