- This event has passed.
Lane Field Park Market & Live Music
September 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until January 8, 2023
- A beautiful street food market located opposite the Bay in downtown San Diego. Showcasing 25+ of San Diego’s best street food vendors. With craft coffee by the legendary Nostalgia Coffee Roasters, delicious savory food, drinks, desserts, craft stalls, live music and lawn games. Relax under the shade of umbrellas and enjoy the outdoors and great atmosphere. The amazing variety of food available includes Vietnamese bao, thai burgers, waffles and crepes, Mexican, empanadas, wood-fired pizza, hot dogs, fresh sushi, smoothies, hot mini-donuts, and plenty of vegan options.
- Open 10am through to 4pm every Saturday and Sunday, with live music from 12:30pm to 3pm.
Please respect the COVID-Safe Rules:
Do not attend if you are sick
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
- Maintain a minimum 6ft distance from other patrons.For more info including the weekly vendor line-up, visit www.sandiegofoodmarkets.com.