Pet CPR & First Aid Training
December 17, 2017 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
South Pasadena Senior Center
1102 Oxley St.
South Pasadena, California 91030
Phone: (626) 403-7380
According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA):
92% of dogs and cats will experience an emergency in their lifetime
60% of animal hospital visits are emergency in nature
1 out of 4 pets would survive if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to veterinary care
Most pet medical emergencies happen outside the veterinarian’s office.
And the first on scene will most likely be YOU...
Are you prepared to give your pet a fighting chance to survive?
The Pet Tech course will teach you:
• How to conduct a primary assessment in an emergency situation
• How to safely restrain and muzzle an ill or injured pet
• The skills of canine and feline CPR and rescue breathing
• How to manage choking and bleeding incidents
• Heat and cold injury protocols
• Action steps for insect bites, stings, and snake bites
• The daily Snout-To-TailTM wellness assessment to gauge your pet’s health vitals
• How to prepare a customized pet first aid kit
• And much more!
Who Should Attend: Pet lovers Ages 16+ Years
Addt’l $25 Materials Fee Required in Class
Light refreshments provided
Certificate of Training, Proof of Training Web Emblem, Registration in Pet TechDatabase