Pet CPR & First Aid Training
June 24, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Pet Food Express - Upstairs Training Room
320 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, California 91101
Phone: (323) 744-0210
According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA):
• 92% of dogs and cats will experience an emergency in their lifetime
• 60% of animal hospital visits are emergency in nature
• 1 out of 4 pets would survive if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to veterinary care
• Most pet medical emergencies happen outside the veterinarian’s office.
• And the first on scene will most likely be YOU…
• Are you prepared to give your pet a fighting chance to survive?
The Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Certificate course will teach you:
• How to conduct a primary assessment in an emergency
• How to safely restrain and muzzle an ill or injured pet
• The daily Snout-To-Tail™ wellness assessment to gauge your pet’s health vitals
• How to prepare a customized pet first aid kit
• The skills of canine and feline CPR and rescue breathing
• How to manage choking & bleeding incidents
• Heat injury protocols
• Action steps for insect bites, stings, and snake bites and much more!
Who Should Attend:
Pet lovers Ages 16+ Years
Registration Fee: $75/person includes all materials, certificate of training, Pet Tech web emblem and registration in the Pet Tech int’l database
Light refreshments provided.
For more information, visit: www.DOGMANITIES.com