Whether you are planning to bring your dog along on a west coast road trip or a quick weekend getaway, you will find plenty of dog-friendly places to stay overnight in Gilroy, California. And you’ll also find lots of fun for your four-legged friends while you’re here!
Dog-Friendly Hotels in Gilroy:
- The Best Western Plus Forest Park Inn has a limited number of designated pet rooms, so be sure to check ahead of time to see if one is available.
- The Hilton Garden Inn allows up to two pets for a $50 fee.
- Motel 6 has a maximum of two dogs per room and does not charge any additional fees for pets.
- Quality Inn allows dogs under 30 pounds with no maximum stay.
Dog-Friendly RV Parks in Gilroy:
- Some RV parks have more guests with dogs than without!
- Gilroy Garlic USA RV Park requires that you pick up after your dogs and keep them on a leash. No aggressive dogs are allowed.
- Betabel RV Park (about 7 miles south of Gilroy in San Juan Bautista) has a large, enclosed dog park where you can allow your dog to run around off-leash.
- Casa de Fruta RV Park is dog-friendly and conveniently located just off Highway 152, about 10 miles outside of Gilroy.
For more information, read the full Stay Happy: A Guide to Dog-Friendly Places to Stay in Gilroy article at VisitGilroy.com.Posted on: July 05, 2022