The dog days of summer are upon us and what better way to celebrate then with DogTrekker's DogCation Sweepstakes. This month we help you experience the wine country of Napa with a fabulous two-night stay -- plus goodies -- at the exceptionally pet-passionate Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill. Imagine a leisurely day of winery visits and instead of driving home you and furry friend can relax at this decadent hotel.
Situated within the Historic Napa Mill, this urban hotel is a mixture of high style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, art, entertainment, world-class food and unforgettable wine. Oh, and did we mention that it is unbelievably dog-passionate?
The Very Important Pet (VIP) program at this hotel demonstrates their desire to make sure that you, your family, and Fido enjoy your vacation time together. The VIP benefits while staying at the Inn include:
• A custom-designed pet blanket embroidered with Napa River Inn logo
• A color-coordinated logo place mat
• Stainless steel food and water bowls
• Napa Valley-based Cab-Bone-Nay or Char-Dog-Nay dog biscuits (made with real wine)
• Individually wrapped plastic doggie walk bag
• A welcome letter to you and your pet from the hotel General Manager with a list of pet support services, including dog walkers, on-call veterinarian, and souvenirs (we recommend at least 72 hours notice for pet sitters due to the high demand for this service – please contact the hotel concierge to make a reservation)
Don't miss out on this incredible get away...enter here
for your chance to win!