Pet owners and their pups are invited to enjoy festive, four-legged fun at Jack London Square’s Paws on the Square!
This month-long series will fill the Oakland waterfront with free tips, tricks and puppy pampering each Wednesday evening in October, from 5p.m. to 7p.m.
Festivities will kick-off on with a packed evening of activities for pooches and their humans. From beagles to boxers, all dogs are invited to enjoy:
• canine massages with Relaxing Rex
• dog paddles, at California Canoe and Kayak
• doggie musical chairs
• a selection of pet items, bakery goods, dog gear and services from various pup related vendors
• complimentary dog caricature
• time with an animal communicator
• doggie treats and more all month long
• information from DogTrekker
Several Jack London Square dog-friendly restaurants and businesses will also offer specials for pet owners as part of Paws on the Square.
– offering a free pizza for a certified pup adoption
• Rosenblum Cellars
- $2 off glasses and 20% off bottles
– pet treats and specialty cocktails
– complimentary dog treat on their patio with the purchase of their special “Ralphy” cocktail.
In addition to the recurring festivities taking place in October, pet owners are encouraged to mark their calendars for special appearances and activities taking place at Paws on the Square including pet adoptions (October 1, 8, 15 and 22); pet training (October 1, 8 and 29); Oakland Police Department K-9 demos on October 22; a Yappy Halloween Costume Party on October 29; and more!
Jack London Square’s Oakland waterfront is the perfect place for dogs to spend time with their humans! For additional information, visit www.jacklondonsquare.com.