8. Bark (& Meow) Around the Block, Berkeley: August 19. Don't miss Berkeley Humane’s adopt-a-thon and street fair featuring 100-plus animals available for adoption from more than Bay Area rescues, plus great food, beverages, entertainment and activities for the whole family.
9. Wags N Wine Dog Days of Summer, Napa: August 26. Enjoy an evening of wine tasting, food, dogs, and music to benefit Waggin' Trails Rescue Foundation. This event will include a silent auction, raffle prizes and a best-dressed pooch pageant.
10. Muttville Senior Prom, San Francisco: September 16. Celebrate Muttville's 10th Anniversary at its annual senior prom: Muttville Speakeasy "Bark 3 Times" — a fundraising gala for Muttville senior dog rescue.
11. Bark in the Park, San Jose: September 16. Bark in the Park San Jose™ is the largest dog festival in the United States. Enjoy contests, demonstrations of dog agility and dog training, vendors with food and drink for humans, and more than 75 vendors with dog-specific goods and services.
12. Bay Area Pet Fair, Pleasanton: September 16–17. This is an extravaganza for pet-loving families. This event will feature more than 1,000 adoptable dogs, cats and small animals, plus free live shows, activities for kids and dogs, food trucks, lots of giveaways and loads of vendors.
13. Woofstock, Novato: October 1. This is a fun-filled afternoon of dancing, food and groovy times to benefit Marin Humane Society.Novato: October 1. This is a fun-filled afternoon of dancing, food and groovy times to benefit Marin Humane.Posted on: June 29, 2022