Ragle Ranch Regional Park
500 Ragle Rd.
Sebastopol, California 95472
Local Phone: (707) 823-7262
This 157-acre park is the site of the annual Gravenstein Apple Fair held in August. This popular event attracts people from all over the Western United States.
This park site also contains sports fields for soccer, softball, sand volleyball courts, as well as individual and group picnic areas, walking trails, tennis courts, a children's playground, and a dog park.
The park features an outstanding grove of oak trees. A nature trail leads to Atascadero Creek, a great site for birdwatching. The park is also the site of a peace garden with a spectacular sculpture created by world-renowned artist, Masayuki Nagase.
• Parking: Lot provided for small fee.
• Fee: $7 per vehicle for day use.
• Water: There is water provided in the park, but none on the trails.
• Best time of year for this hike: Trails are beautiful year round.
• Degree of difficulty: Easy
• Distance 1+ miles
• Hours of operation: Open from sunrise to sunset year round.
• Leash rule: Must be on a 6 foot leash at all times, except in the enclosed dog park. Special "small dog" hours are offered daily from 11 a.m.-noon and 3-4 p.m.