Animal Agents Inc.
PO Box 2269
Walnut Creek, California 94595
Local Phone: (559) 960-6899
Animal Agents is a nonprofit public benefit corporation and is not organized for the private gain of any person. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable purposes.
The specific purposes of Animal Agents, Inc. are:
1) To provide youth development programs employing animals as a means of teaching kindness, responsibility and a respect for life
2) To be a voice and public representative for youth and animals in the media, education training programs, networking, joint fundraising and volunteer coordination
3) Encourage the public humane treatment of animals through education
4) Assist and support other non-profit animal organizations in special fundraising events
5) To provide a limited compassionate sanctuary for abandoned, abused and neglected animals with the intent of finding suitable loving homes through a strict adoption procedure
dog rescue, animal rescue, Contra Costa County