Annetts Mono Village
PO Box 455
Bridgeport, California 93517
Additional Phone: (760) 932-7071
Local Phone: (760) 932-7071
On beautiful Upper Twin Lake. Rugged, scenic at 7000' elevation, easily reached by paved road. Popular get-away for fishermen and families to enjoy the outdoors. Camp, fish, hike, and boat. Fun for all! Cocktail lounge, gift shop, cafe, boathouse, license and ice. RV storage, fish enhancement program. Open the last Saturday in April through October 31st annually.
Take Twin Lakes Road from Hwy 395 at Bridgeport. Approximately 14 miles SW to the end of pavement.
• Pets must be kept on a short leash.
• Pet/s must be attended at all times.
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $.50 per day
- Full hookups: 90
- Max Amps: 30
- Tenters welcome
- Pull-through available
- Has lodging
- Store on premises
- No dogs allowed inside, outside, or around rental units