Benmore Valley Ranch
Local Phone: (707) 897-5046
The Benmore Valley Ranch is a unique geological feature, a pristine 800 acre mountain valley located in the hills above Hopland. For the first time, the Ranch is open to the public for recreational use, including dogs!
Only a 45 minute drive to the town square in old Healdsburg, 15 minutes down to Hopland for wine tasting or gourmet dining, 35 minutes to historic, artsy Ukiah to soak at Vichy Hot Springs and eat Sushi, 20 minutes to world class bass fishing at Clear Lake, two hours to San Francisco.
A compound with three houses is for rent, together or separately, sleeping up to 30 people, including a hot tub. Ideal for weekend getaways, corporate retreats, yoga classes, workshops, weddings, single day events, family reunions, small groups, musical events.
- Pets are welcome but must be approved at check in (no pets that are a danger to staff and other guests)
- All pets must be on a leash while outside of the houses
- This is a working ranch so please keep dogs away from the livestock for everyone's safety
- No pets on the furniture in the houses; if your animals are used to being on furniture please bring covers or use the ones provided
- The guest will be charged for any damage that their pet causes to the housing
- Please pick up after your dog