Best Western Arcata Inn
4827 Valley West Blvd.
Local Phone: (707) 826-0313
Come and enjoy convenient access to a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and walking the beautiful Pacific Ocean beaches. This California hotel is also near the Humboldt Redwoods State Park and the Six Rivers National Park. Families visiting Arcata for the Jazz Festival and Oyster Festival will find the Arcata Inn the perfect lodging choice.
The Inn can advise on dog-friendly activities and restaurants, as well as places for doggie day care. Bring your vaccination records as these will be required at any facility providing daycare for your dog.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: none
- Maximum number allowed: 3
- Cost per dog: $ 20 dog fee required at check-in regardless of the number of dogs in your family.
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: large doggie relief area
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk