Bridalveil Creek Campground & RV
Glacier Point Rd.
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
Local Phone: (209) 372-0200
This camp area is about 45 minutes south of the Yosemite Valley. It sits at an altitude of 7,200 feet, and all sites are on a first-come, first-served basis. Each site has a fire ring, picnic table, and a food storage locker. There is potable water and flush toilets in camp, and a Laundromat and showers nearby.
• Dogs are allowed here and at 7 of the 13 campgrounds in Yosemite for no additional pet fee.
• Dogs may not be left unattended while tied in a campsite.
• Dogs are not allowed in any group camp areas, on any hiking trails, beaches, in the backcountry, or in public buildings.
- Cost per dog: $0 Per Stay
- Other comments: Pets not permitted in group sites; must be on a leash at all times.