Camp High Sierra
869 Lake Mary Road
Mammoth Lakes, California 93546
Local Phone: (760) 934-2368
This unique campground offers tent camping sites, trailer/RV sites with hook-ups, rustic bunk style cabins, and free hot showers for all registered guests. Central to the campground is the historic recreational lodge where guests can gather to play board games, ping pong, or relax around the rock fireplace with a good book.
- Walk-ups welcome.
- All campsites include a fire pit, picnic table and bear box.
- Each campsite includes 2 parking spots. Each additional car is $5 per site per day if space available.
- Check-in time is 1PM and check-out time is 11AM. The Front Desk is inside the recreational lodge, where you can purchase firewood and sundries, including bug spray and sunscreen.
- Dog friendly. Local leash laws apply.
- Showers are available for $5 to all non-registered campers. Please check-in and pay at the front desk to use showers.
Mammoth Lakes, dog friendly, camping, campground
- Max Amps: 15
- Max Site Length: 32 feet
- Tenters welcome
- Has lodging
- Store on premises