Colgan Creek Trail
3600 Stony Point Rd.
Santa Rosa, California
Local Phone: (707) 539-8092
The 1.2 mile trail is part of an overall network connection of trails and bikeways as shown in the Sonoma County Bikeways Plan. The Trail currently ends on Bellevue Avenue. The City of Santa Rosa plans to extend the trail from Bellevue Avenue to Victoria Drive.
• Parking: Plenty provided (street parking available)
• Fee: None
• Water: Bring your own.
• Best time of year for this hike: Year round is fine, it's paved.
• Degree of difficulty: Easy
• Distance: 1.2 miles
• Leash rule: Dogs welcome on leash. Please pick up after your dogs.
Help us keep this trail beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules as they may have changed
• If in off-leash area, keep your dog under voice command
• Respect and protect wildlife and habitats
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints