1 CordeValle Club Drive
San Martin, California 95046
Local Phone: (408) 695-4500
Located in the foothills of Northern California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a secluded luxury resort in an extraordinary setting south of San Jose and north of the Monterey Peninsula. Infused with country club charm and superb amenities including tennis, a luxury spa, Clos La Chance winery and vineyard, and a 7,169-yard championship golf course by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the 45-room resort is a sanctuary in perfect harmony with its natural surroundings.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: none
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $100 Per Stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: Pets are not allowed in any of the resort or clubhouse buildings or on the golf course. They are allowed on the outdoor patios of all three dining outlets.
Owners must sign a letter of agreement to the terms and responsibilities for damage upon check-in.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements
- Dog park available on site. Dog walking available at $30/hr. Please book in advance.