One CordeValle Club Drive
San Martin, California 95046
Local Phone: (408) 695-4500
Located in the foothills of Northern California's Santa Cruz Mountains, CordeValle is a secluded luxury resort in an extraordinary setting south of San Jose and north of the Monterey Peninsula. Infused with country club charm and superb amenities including tennis, a luxury spa, Clos La Chance winery and vineyard, and a 7,169-yard championship golf course by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the 45-room resort is a sanctuary in perfect harmony with its natural surroundings.
•Pets should always keep their parents on a leash.
•Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets.
•No swimming or bathing allowed in the pool or bathtubs. According to health codes, pets are not allowed in these areas.
•Be kind to the pet next door; please no barking.
•Outside dining is available at Lion's Peak Grill and The Bar Terrace.
•Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse buildings or pool area.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: none
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $150 Per Stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: Owners must sign a letter of agreement to the terms and responsibilities for damage upon check-in.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements
- Dog park available on site. Dog walking available at $30/hr. Please book in advance.