Cottages at Point Reyes Seashore
13275 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Inverness, California 94937
Local Phone: (415) 669-7250
Large rooms and family suites clustered in cottages set on 15 wooded acres give this property a campus-like feel. A pool, hot tub, barbecue area, tennis courts and quick access to the national seashore compliment the setting.
Eight acres are set aside as a private wildlife preserve where guests (and leashed dogs) are welcome to sit. Units come with fireplaces and kitchenettes; one has a full kitchen. There is a 25 x 90-foot fenced dog run on the grounds.
• Well behaved pets are welcome with telephone reservation.
• Please note that you must reserve by phone if bringing a pet.
- Size: All sizes
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $20 for first dog, $10 for second Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: No dogs left unattended in room. Dogs must be on leash. Dogs are not allowed in the pool/hot tub area.
Dogs are not allowed in or on the beds. An additional minimum fee of $50 applies to dog soiled bedding.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, inverness, point reyes, seashore
- Dog Waste Bags
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dog run