2576 Lombard St.
San Francisco, California 94123
Local Phone: (415) 921-9406
Founded by the son of a California Gold Rush miner, the dog-friendly Marina Motel was built to celebrate the opening of the Golden Gate Bridge in the late 1930's.
Designed as one of San Francisco's first "motor-hotels" for the dawning of the automobile age, the Marina Motel is still family-owned and operated today by the original owner's granddaughters.
The motel's dog-friendly rooms have queen beds and separate kitchens. Free parking is included in the rates.
- Please cover beds and furniture if you allow you dogs up. If you did not bring a a cover with you, our housekeeping staff will be glad to provide one.
- Pets may not be left alone in the rooms unless they are crated. If you choose to leave your dog in your vehicle while you are out for the day, please inform the front desk. We do not allow dogs to be left in cars during the hot summer months.
- A small dog run is provided so your pet doesn't have to go far to do "you know what." Please use the provided poop bags to pick up and dispose of waste.
- Pet fee is $15 per night for the first pet and $10 per night for the second.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $15 per night for first dog, 10 per night for second dog
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
Dog-friendly property amenities:
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, san francisco, motel, free pariking
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats