Elk Cove Inn & Spa
6300 S. Hwy. 1
Elk, California 95432
Local Phone: (800) 275-2967
Discover one of the best-kept secrets on the Northern California Coast - 150 miles North of San Francisco; 15 miles south of Mendocino.
This one-of-a-kind, ocean view Mendocino Coast bed and breakfast, with luxurious accommodations and European-style Day Spa is totally dedicated to your rest, relaxation and rejuvenation.
Not far from Napa and Sonoma, a drive on California’s Route 128 takes you through the Anderson Valley — home to boutique wineries and champagne cellars — then leads you through a magnificent redwood forest to the Pacific Ocean and on to the majestic Elk Cove Inn situated on the most breathtaking route of California's Highway One.
• You must notify the Elk Cove Inn at time of reservation if bringing a pet.
• The dog-friendly lodging available at Elk Cove Inn: Wavewatcher, Hideaway, Greenwood and Bavarian Cottages.
• There is a pet “relief” area at the north end of the parking lot. Please clean up after your dogs.
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $0
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Do not leave dogs alone in the room or unattended on the property. While in the public areas of the inn, please keep dogs on leash. Credit card on file will be charged for any and all damages.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Protective covers for furniture