Greenhorn Creek Vacation Cottages
711 McCauley Ranch Rd.
Angels Camp, California 95222
Local Phone: (209) 736-9372
Greenhorn Creek, a golf resort with an enclave of vacation homes, includes three dog-friendly "cottages" (they're actually houses) in its rental inventory.
The smallest is Golden Rule, a two-bedroom home sleeping four. Miwok also has two bedrooms, but with four queens and a sofa bed, it can accommodate 10 guests. Boulder is similarly furnished.
Amenities at Greenhorn Creek include an 18-hole, par 72 golf course; a restaurant; a pool and a fitness center.
Historic downtown Angels Camp offers many attractions, and the culinary and wine mecca of Murphys is just a few miles away.
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, vacation rental, home, cottage, resort
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $20 Per Night
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $115-125 depending on house
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Additional cleaning fee.