Harbor Cove Beach (Mother's Beach)
1878-1998 Spinnaker Dr.
Ventura, California 93001
Local Phone: (805) 642-8538
Known as one of the safest beaches in Ventura and referred to by locals as “Mother’s Beach,” Harbor Cove is perfect for families with small children.
It’s a great spot for kite flying, and watching sailboats go in and out of the harbor.
The Ventura Harbor Village is just a short walk away.
• Restrooms available
• Ample showers
• Free Parking
• Dogs must be leashed
• Please pick up after your dog
Help us keep this beach beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules
• Respect natural marine life and habitats
• Be aware of tides and currents
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints