Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach
13839 Old Redwood Highway
Healdsburg, California 95448
Local Phone: (707) 433-1625
Leashed dogs are allowed on the lawn and in the parking lot, but not on the beach or in the river.
Due to drought conditions, the summer dam is not installed at Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach in 2021.
Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach offers a beach on the Russian River as well as picnic areas, lawns, a par course, and restrooms. The beach is just south of the historic, steel-truss Memorial Bridge and is patrolled by lifeguards in the summer.
Parking can fill by mid-day on summer weekends, and limited off-street parking is available nearby.
- Free loaner life vests are available for use during the summer.
- All-terrain wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Onsite park staff will assist with the check-out/check-in process.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach or in the river.
- Alcohol is not allowed in this park.
- Parking fee of $7 (free for members)
Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach, dogs, Russian river