Hotel Del Coronado
1500 Orange Ave.
Coronado, California 92118
Local Phone: (800) 468-3533
Situated on America’s most beloved beach, The Del is an iconic destination on every savvy traveler’s must-see list.
Its ever-evolving transformation embodies the resort’s character agelessly, blending the legendary past with the relevance of a coastal Southern California lifestyle.
With a charmed location, a blissful setting and historic architecture paired with modern touches, The Del creates memorable beach traditions for every generation.
Whether you prefer the historic charm of the Victorian building, the spacious contemporary rooms of Ocean Towers and poolside California Cabana buildings, or the pinnacle of luxury at Beach Village, the sprawling 28-acre resort has a variety of accommodations to suit your individual taste.
“Yappy Hour” every Sunday, 4-5 p.m. Dogs can lap up complimentary Evian and “yappatizers” (organic gourmet dog treats), while their owners sip on pet-inspired drinks.
Pet owners must sign a waiver upon arrival at Hotel del Coronado or Beach Village at The Del.
Pets are not permitted inside pool areas, Fitness Center, Spa, Salon, or in indoor dining areas, including the 1500 OCEAN, Sheerwater, Babcock & Story Bar, ENO and Windsor Cottage patios. Pets are welcome on the Sun Deck.
- Size: Maximum 40 pounds
- Breed restrictions: No pit bulls, pit bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes
- Cost per dog: $125 Per Stay
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements
- Pet-friendly guide to Coronado Island
- Dog Beach, located less than 1 mile from the resort (north along Ocean Boulevard)