611 Ocean St.
Santa Cruz, California 95060
Local Phone: (831) 425-7100
From the architectural gridded façade to the sleek design and urban forest aesthetic, Hotel Paradox challenges you with bold contradiction. The element of surprise begins in the lobby with an enormous eucalyptus tree posing as the front desk.
Whatever brings you to the original “Surf City," you will enjoy a curated experience where the ambiance is contemporary, inviting and a little bit mysterious.
Whether you decide to relax by the outdoor pool, explore the iconic Santa Cruz boardwalk on one of the hotel's cruisers or take a short drive to the majestic redwoods; the staff at Hotel Paradox is there to point you in whichever direction you choose.
- Size: Maximum 50 pounds
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $50 Per Stay
- Other comments: Unfortunately, the outside restaurant is not dog-friendly.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Pet Package (Call Property)
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Dog toy, special treats and more available as part of Pet Package