1485 Virginia Rd.
San Marino, California 91108
Lacy Park is a beautiful 30-acre park located in the center of San Marino between Virginia Road and St. Albans Road, and North of Monterey Road.
Originally Wilson Lake in 1875, the land was purchased by the city in 1925 and dedicated as a park.
• A picnic area is often the site of musical concerts, civic events, and pancake breakfasts.
• Open green areas and many varieties of trees and shrubs.
• Two walking loops: an inner loop of approximately 3/4 mile in length, and an outer loop of approximately 1 mile in length.
• Dogs are welcome with their owners, providing they are on a leash and that their owners see to it that the dogs mind their manners and that their excesses are cared for.