320 N. McDowell Blvd.
Petaluma, California 94954
Local Phone: (707) 778-4380
Petaluma's level-headed approach to canine recreation adds greatly to the enjoyment of DogTrekkers. In addition to fenced dog parks (Rocky Memorial Park is the largest at nine acres), the city allows licensed dogs under voice control to romp off-leash at designated hours in a dozen "dog run" areas in local parks.
Lucchesi Park is a 29.83 acre community park that includes the following:
• Dog Run Area
• Drinking Fountain
• Multi Use Fields, Lighted, Synthetic Turf
• Picnic Areas
• First come- first serve areas with BBQ stands.
• Reservable area includes for 200- 500 with BBQ, and serving tables. ADA accessible.
• Includes tot area and school-age area
• Little League Fields
• Tennis, lighted
• Walking/Bicycle paths
• 9-hole frisbee golf course
Be sure to bring pick-up bags and make sure your dog is licensed and wearing a tag.