Main Beach - Del Mar
Northern end of Powerhouse Park to 29th St.
Del Mar, California 92014
Local Phone: (858) 755-9313
Del Mar has maintained its status as a dog-friendly city since incorporation in 1959. Nine months of the year, dogs are allowed along the entire two-plus mile stretch of beach in addition to the city’s two major parks, Seagrove Park and Powerhouse Park.
• Dogs allowed leashed on the Main Beach from the day after Labor Day through June 15
• Dogs not allowed June 16 through Labor Day
Help us keep this beach beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules
• Respect natural marine life and habitats
• Be aware of tides and currents
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints