Manka's Inverness Lodge
30 Callendar Way
Local Phone: (415) 669-1034
It's rustic-chic, it's funky, it's an old hunting lodge on a woodsy hill, and it's very unique. Fireplaces, soaking tubs, deep reading chairs and lots of atmosphere come with each redwood-paneled unit.
The century-old main lodge, housing the dining room, burned down in 2006 but was rebuilt in the original Arts and Crafts style. Four side-by-side rooms comprise the annex, and there are also two carefully appointed cabins. A second, very private piece of land holds two more cabins, with another two situated on Tomales Bay.
• Dogs are welcome in most units.
• Pet fee is $100 per stay in the cabins, $50 in annex rooms.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 3
- Cost per dog: $50 or $100 depending on the room Per Stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: All
Dog-friendly property amenities:
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, lodge, cabins, point reyes
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements