Micke Grove Regional Park
11793 N. Micke Grove Rd.
Lodi, California 95240
Local Phone: (209) 953-8800
A gift from the late Lodi farmer turned philanthropist William G. Micke, this 132-acre park remains one of the most popular attractions in San Joaquin County. It features:
• Micke Grove Zoo
• Wortley Lake, a three-acre lake accentuated by a 40-ft water fountain
• The Japanese Garden, a favorite wedding spot with Cherry Blossom trees, Tea House and Koi pond
• The San Joaquin County Historical Museum
• Fun Town at Micke Grove, offering amusement rides, carnival-inspired treats and party packages
• Rental facilities with outdoor picnic shelters and indoor facilities for receptions, family reunions and corporate events
• Softball fields, water play features, horseshoe pits and children’s playgrounds
• An 18-hole disc golf course, picnic tables and BBQ grills
This beautiful park is a wonderful place to take your pooch for a day outdoors!
Pets - $1 (leash required)