Nicholson House Inn
951 Ukiah St.
Mendocino, California 95460
Local Phone: (707) 937-0934
Nicholson House Inn is located in the Heart of Mendocino adjacent to an open meadow and looks out to the sea.
Nicholson House Inn welcomes dogs in each of the following rooms only: Grandma’s Hideaway, Presbyterian Views and the Admiral’s Deck.
- Breed restrictions: No Pit Bulls
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $20 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Pets may not be left alone anywhere on the our property at any time. Leashes are a must at all times. Please clean up after your pet, and always keep your dog on a leash.