North Pines Campground
Yosemite Valley, near Curry Village
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
Reservation Phone: (877) 444-6777
Local Phone: (209) 372-8502
Location: Yosemite Valley, near Curry Village
Elevation: 4,000 ft (1,200 m)
Open: April through September (approximately)
Reservations: Required and available online up to about five months in advance
Cost: $20/night for each campsite (maximum 6 people per site)
Number of sites: 81
Yosemite National Park Dog Policy:
• Pets are allowed on fully paved roads, walkways, bicycle pathways, and on the Meadow Loop in Wawona.
• In In Yosemite Valley, pets are allowed ONLY on paved paths on the Valley Floor.
• Pets are not allowed on trails, within Yosemite Wilderness, in underdeveloped areas, on ski trails, on unplowed roads open to skiing in the winter, on the Mariposa Grove tram or, or in any area that has a sign prohibiting pets.
• Do not leave your pet unattended or tied to a post at any time.
• Unattended pets are subject to removal and impounding.
• No waste bags are provided, please bring your own and use them.
• Dogs must be on leash at all times.
Download a map of Upper, Lower, and North Pines Campgrounds