Panama Hotel and Restaurant
4 Bayview St.
San Rafael, California 94901
Local Phone: (415) 457-3993
The Panama Hotel and Restaurant is a historic bed and breakfast inn located midway between San Francisco and California's wine country.
The Panama Hotel offers four ground floor rooms for dogs. These rooms feature tile or hardwood floors and they provide dog bowls, towels and a small canister with liners for pet waste.
In addition to welcoming dogs into the hotel, they are also welcome to dine with you! A special Yappy Hour on the gorgeous front porch takes place Tuesday through Friday, 4 - 5:30 p.m. and dogs are also allowed on the Wisteria Patio (access through the patio side gate).
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $15 Per Night
- Refundable Deposit: $200
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
Dog-friendly property amenities:
San Rafael, Pet Friendly Hotel, Dog Friendly Hotel. Dogs, Panama Hotel
- Dog Waste Bags
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements