PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn
1920 Squaw Valley Rd.
Olympic Valley, California 96146
Local Phone: (530) 583-1576
Tucked at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in North Lake Tahoe California, just steps away from the legendary ski lifts of Squaw Valley USA, PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn Lake Tahoe was built as the home for the 1960 Winter Olympic delegation.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $150 fee for one dog and $200 for two. Per Stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: A portion of the pet fee, goes to the Tahoe Truckee Humane Society.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Customized PlumpJack guest ID tag