Sausalito Dog Park
100 Ebbtide Ave
Sausalito, California 94965
Local Phone: (530) 318-7925
The Sausalito Dog Park, also known as Remington Dog Park, is a place where dogs can run, chase balls, and meet new friends. There are double gates at both entrances for safety, water bowls, benches, shade trees and even a separate area for small dogs. The park is maintained, supported, and loved by volunteers and the local community.
The park is open daily from 6:30am - 8pm.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs that bark persistently must be removed.
- All dogs must wear a current license and be up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Dogs that incite fighting must be removed.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed.
- Aggressive animals are prohibited.
- There is a limit of 3 dogs per person (Sausalito MC 6.04.165).
- Children must be with an adult and are admitted at your own risk.
- No unattended dogs. They will be impounded.
- No unruly or aggressive dogs are allowed.
- No climbing or jumping fences.
- Food is discouraged. If your food causes problems, please remove it
- No Smoking (Sausalito MC 12.28.14).
dog park, Sausalito, Marin, Marin County, off leash, parks, dogs, Marin City