Baron Von Willard Memorial Dog Park
301 Ave. La Pata
San Clemente, California 92673
The Baron Von Willard Memorial Dog Park is an off-leash dog park consisting of two areas with separate entrances, a large dog area for larger dogs and a small dog area for smaller or older dogs that don’t get around so well anymore.
The dog park is just past the entrance to Steed Park and there is plenty of on-street parking.
Open 6 a.m. - Sunset Daily. Closed on Tuesdays until 1 p.m. for regular maintenance. May be subject to closure at other times, especially during and following rainy weather.
This is an off-leash park only. Dogs are to be un-leashed inside the entrance safety zone before entering the park.
• Dogs must be leashed when outside the gated enclosure.
• You are responsible for cleaning up all your dog’s waste and disposing of it properly in the receptacles provided.
• All dogs must be licensed, collared, and current in their vaccinations.
• No aggressive dogs, females in heat, or puppies under four months are allowed.
• No more than 3 dogs per supervising owner.
• No food, alcohol or glass containers allowed.
• Sports activities, bicycles, skateboards and formal training classes prohibited.
• Children must be supervised at all times, and no strollers allowed.