Sherwood Dog Park
292 Scott St.
Paso Robles, California 93446
Local Phone: (805) 239-9326
The pride of Paso’s pooches, the Sherwood Dog Park is a large fenced area with an active support network.
Sherwood Dog Park has the following amenities:
• 1.25 acres in size, cross fenced for separate big dog and small dog play areas
• A swim area in the big dog area for dogs to dunk and splash
• One arbor-style shade structure approximately 24' x 36’
• Two concrete pads for water drinking areas
• Multiple picnic tables and park benches
• ADA accessible entrance and walkways
• Trees and landscaping to provide shade and view screening to match existing native plantings
$1 Day Use: Donation can be deposited in the collection box at either entrance to the dog park. Or,
$25 Annual Membership per family. Donation can be deposited in the collection box or mailed to them. A dog tag will be mailed to you to attach to your dog’s collar or leash.