Sunset Beach River Park
11403 River Rd.
This park offers seasonal fishing and river access. It is an excellent spot for birding, viewing river wildlife and for picnicking. The paved parking lot has 40 spaces, 3 of which are disabled accessible stalls. There are an additional 40 unpaved parking spaces.
• Dogs welcome. Please remember to pick up after your dogs.
• Parking: $6.00 per vehicle for day use.
• Hours: The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
• Please note: Beach area - no lifeguards on duty.
• Picnic areas - No fires or barbecuing allowed on the beach.