Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
1122 Hwy. 41
Fish Camp, California 93623
Local Phone: (559) 683-6555
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is a full-service resort near the Wawona (south) entrance to Yosemite National Park. In addition to the lodge, Tenaya has both dog-friendly cottages and has recently opened up 50 Explorer Cabins. Many dog-friendly recreational opportunities are available just steps from your room.
Tenaya Lodge at Dawn
Winner of the 2015 Sunset Travel Awards for Best Resort for Pets, Tenaya Lodge knows how to take care of your dog! Their Fido Friendly Pet Package includes lodging and the one-time $100 pet fee for up to two dogs.
If only the royal treatment will do for your furry friend, consider upgrading to the Deluxe Pampered Pet Package which includes a dog toy and treats.
The Entire Family at Play at Tenaya
Chef's Gourmet Dog Bone
- Size: Dogs 50 lbs. & up may be allowed at Tenaya's discretion. You must obtain approval when booking room.
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 3
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $100 for 2 dogs, $125 for 3 dogs
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms.
All pets visiting must be up-to-date on all shots and in good health. Tenaya Lodge reserves the right to request any pet medical documentation.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Pet Package (Call Property)
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements