Tiburon Ridge Open Space
Corte Madera, California 94925
Local Phone: (415) 473-2816
Marin County Parks Open Space Leash Policy: Dogs on leash are welcome to enjoy trails. Dogs are allowed off-leash under strict voice control on fire protection roads. Please follow posted rules.
This small preserve (only 15 acres) is perhaps the least used, but most visible among all MCOSD lands. It sits above Highway 101 at the western edge of the Tiburon Peninsula.
There are no public access points directly to the preserve, but it can be reached via the Ring Mountain Fire Road that runs along the ridge from the Ring Mountain Preserve through the adjacent City of Tiburon Open Space.
Perched just above highway 101, expect grassland species that are very tolerant of the “human element."
• From Highway 101 South take Tamalpais Drive toward Paradise Drive. Turn Left onto Tamalpais Drive. Turn Right onto Paradise Drive. Turn Right onto Koch Road.
• From Highway 101 North take Tamalpais Drive toward Paradise Drive. Turn Right onto Tamalpais Drive. Turn Right onto Paradise Drive. Turn Right onto Koch Road.
Help us keep this trail beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules as they may have changed
• If in off-leash area, keep your dog under voice command
• Respect and protect wildlife and habitats
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints