Truitt Bark Park
19th and Q St.
Sacramento, California 95811
Local Phone: (916) 322-2114
Dogs may be off leash only within the designated fenced area(s) at Truitt Bark Park. There are two designated dog play areas: small dogs (up to 25 pounds) and large dogs (over 25 pounds) to ensure the safety of your pooch.
• Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
• Dogs must have a current license, the license must be on dog's collar, and the collar must be on the dog.
• Aggressive dogs aren't allowed. The owner/handler of any dog(s) exhibiting aggressive or unruly behavior are required to remove the animal immediately.
• For every two dogs brought to the dog park, there must be at least one owner/handler.
• Children less than 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Female dogs in season aren't allowed at the dog park.
• No amplified sound.
• No camping or vehicles within the dog park (Sacramento City Code 12.72.060).
• Consumption of alcohol, food and the use of glass containers aren't allowed.
• No smoking within the dog park.