Upper Pines Campground & RV
Yosemite Valley, near Half Dome Village
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
Reservation Phone: (877) 444-6777
Local Phone: (209) 372-8502
Location: Yosemite Valley, near Half Dome Village
Elevation: 4,000 ft (1,200 m)
Open: All year
Reservations: Required and available online from March 15 through November. From December through March 15, campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Yosemite National Park Dog Policy:
• Pets are allowed on fully paved roads, walkways, bicycle pathways, and on the Meadow Loop in Wawona.
• In In Yosemite Valley, pets are allowed ONLY on paved paths on the Valley Floor.
• Pets are not allowed on trails, within Yosemite Wilderness, in underdeveloped areas, on ski trails, on unplowed roads open to skiing in the winter, on the Mariposa Grove tram or, or in any area that has a sign prohibiting pets.
• Do not leave your pet unattended or tied to a post at any time.
• Unattended pets are subject to removal and impounding.
• No waste bags are provided, please bring your own and use them.
• Dogs must be on leash at all times.