Lodi, California 95242
There are five dog-friendly parks located within the city of Lodi. These parks are specifically designed for dogs and their owners to enjoy. The dog-friendly parks are listed below:
• Vinewood Park - 1824 W. Tokay Street (back side of school) has a large designated dog-friendly area grass area for dogs to run and play.
• Lawrence Park - 350 N. Washington Street (In designated signage area)
• Peterson Park - 199 Evergreen Drive (walkway on south side of park)
• Lodi Lake - 1101 W. Turner Rd. (North side of Lake, must be on leash)
• Beckman Park - 1426 W. Century Blvd. (Corner of Ham and Century)
*Dogs are not permitted on the sporting fields.