Amber Waves of Grain Craft Beer Festival to Support Veterans
October 23, 2021 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Shops at Dos Lagos
2780 Cabot Drive
Corona, California 92883
The 5th Annual Amber Waves of Grain Craft Beer Festival for Veterans will be held October 23rd, 2021. This dog-friendly event will feature the following:
- 40+ CRAFT BREWERIES
- UNLIMITED 4oz Tastings with a Commerative Festival Pint Glass
- 6 Home Brew Clubs featuring over 40 ales and lagers
- Military Parade (12:00-12:30pm) featuring WWII Veterans
- Military Historical Reenactiment Groups from the Revolutionary War to the Vietnam War
- Vintage and current military jeeps and trucks
- Live Entertainment featuring the K-Tel All Stars (singing your favorite 8-track songs from the 1970s)
- Classic Cars
- Over 30 Non-Profit Veteran Organizations
- Many talented vendors will be selling their best
- Food Trucks and More......
- Tickets need to be purchased ahead of time on Eventbrite
- 100% ID Check. Anyone who appears 21 and over MUST have ID
Presale tickets are $40, day of tickets go up to $45. This is a rain or shine event. Event is all ages, but children and all guests under 21 must be accompanied by an adult (over 21) and under adult supervision for the duration of the event. Children 16 & under are free. Ages 17-20 have a $20 ticket for admission. Everyone 21 and over must purchase a ticket, whether you are drinking or not. No outside alcohol or food (pretzel necklaces OK).